Opening day is just 24-hours away! Whether your headed to the game or not, there are plenty of ways to celebrate the kick-off of another Rockies baseball season right here in LoDo! Below are just a few ideas, but there will be no shortage of food, drink, deals and fun all around the neighborhood:
- Terminal Bar: Live music and a Denver Beer Company tap takeover starting at 11:30am;
- Stella’s on 16th: The grand opening for their patio is this evening, so it’ll be primed and ready for game day snacks and drinks;
- Avelina: FREE hot dog and draft beer from 11am – first pitch. 100% of additional purchases will be donated to the CABA Colorado Baseball Division which benefits a youth baseball organization that provides kids an opportunity to participate in baseball on a national level. Kindly RSVP to email@example.com.
- Wynkoop Brewing: Purple Row Opening Day breakfast from 8 – 10am. Tickets are here;
- Stoic and Genuine: “Grab and go” sausages from their sister restaurant, Euclid Hall, and beer from Diebolt Brewing between 10 and 3pm;
- JAX Fish House: Jax will offer an early happy hour and game-day specials on Opening Day. Happy hour food and drink specials will run from noon to 6 p.m. with $3 including Post Brewing Company cans and $1.50 oysters.
Don’t want to celebrate with food and drink? Or, need some help recovering from the food and drink? Check out VITAHL’s Opening Day specials for their IV Nutrition menu.